BAWB Monthly Meeting - Thursday March 15th, 2018
6:30 Pm Networking Begins- Come Early if you can
7:00 Pm Formal Meeting starts and ends 9:30 Pm
A Powerful (2) Two Part program you do not want to miss!
Anatomy of a Lease Option
Whether you are BUYING or SELLING; using a LEASE coupled with an OPTION can be a wonderful tool that provides Benefits to both the Tenant Buyer and the Property Seller
At This Meeting you will Learn:
- How to flip a house while doing little to no work
- Pros & cons of selling a property to Tenant Buyers with a lease/option to buy
- Why Tenant Buyers will pay a premium for a lease/option
How to achieve “Permitting Nirvana.”
Building departments throughout California are generally NOT getting easier to deal with these days. In fact if investors and contractors are not careful, not having a good permitting strategy will be painfully expensive in time and money.
How to navigate the often difficult waters in dealing with the various City and County, Building and planning permitting departments:
- SITE, SEPTIC, SEWER, and SETBACKS
- STRUCTURAL, SEISMIC & WIND
- ENERGY, VENTILATION and ENVIRONMENTAL (Cal Green, Coastal)
- HVAC, PLUMBING, and ELECTRICAL
- ARCHITECTURAL, FIRE, SAFETY, ZONING
About our Speaker Tim Twomey
In the last year, Tim Twomey, P.E. and his company BESC has directly or indirectly processed over 50 residential permits, and 10 commercial permits, and audited over 100 commercial buildings.
BESC’s experience is deep and broad, especially in structural, mechanical, fire and plumbing. A 5 year Navy Seabee, 10 year new sewer and environmental clean-up consultant, 10 year design/build energy, mechanical, and structural engineer, 20 years structural drafting, and 7 years MEP and Fire Drafting encompasses most of the relevant BESC experience.