BAWB Monthly Meeting - Thursday April 19th, 2018
6:30 p.m. Networking Begins – Come Early if you can.
7:00 p.m. Formal Meeting starts and ends 9:30 p.m.
Can a Mobile Home Park
be a Wealth Building Vehicle?
You BETCHA it can!
You may have heard that MHPs throw off huge amounts of cash flow OR at least can throw off huge cash lump sums...
Join us this evening to find out the ins & outs of Mobile Home Park investing.
Learn how to generate huge monthly cash flow by investing in Mobile Home Parks
(Hear about my my 9 Year journey to Financial Freedom investing in mobile home parks)
Learn the ABC's of investing in Mobile Home parks and the TREMENDOUS
Monthly Cash Flow and Profits they can generate!
You will learn…
- Why Mobile Home Parks?
- How to Look for Deals
- How to Build Lasting Relationships that will Lead to DEALS
- How to Value a Mobile Home Parks
- Doing the deal: Sale Protocol, Deal Structure, Negotiation and Due Diligence
- Financial Analysis and Projections. P & L & Financial Ratios - what they mean?
- How to build a portfolio "part time" where it makes sense!
- Bonus opportunities with owning MHP's such as - Water Rights Ownership and other highly lucrative avenues...
- Create Multiple Income Streams, Mobile Home Notes, Storage, Non-Compliance, Transfer & Service "Fees"
- How to Increase Property Value by Adding One Mobile Home to you Property
- Management Challenges & Operational Systems you need to be aware of
- Where are the Pitfalls and also the Hidden Opportunities
Speaker: Joe Lahore, Home Path Communities, Inc.
About our Speaker:
Joe began investing in 2002 and since then he has been involved in multiple transactions fixing, flipping single family and multi-unit deals implementing various acquisition strategies and management. During the "Great Recession" meltdown, he decided to stop flipping houses and to begin building monthly cash flow by owning and operating mobile home parks. Things were not easy at first, as his first mobile home park deal was a major REO “Turn Around” property, a 141 space park purchased at the end of 2008. After lots of lessons learned…including a potential property rezoning notice from the City was incredible, but he and his partner were able to navigate through turbulent waters safely to shore.
The second MH park community was a seller direct deal, acquired December of 2012 a “Turn Key” property that showed a profit immediately. After streamlining the operations the third MHP community came along, also a seller direct deal and promised a great upside potential. It was acquired on August, 2015. The fourth deal was seller financed with strategic asset allocation tax strategies and currently runs at 94% occupied. This property is a bit of a “Hybrid” as it has 65 mobile homes, 38 RV Spaces, four single family houses, two duplexes and one commercial building.
Last November of 2017 the first three properties sold for a premium and Joe was able to Tax Deferred 1031 exchange into other MHP’s and apartment buildings FREE and CLEAR of any DEBT giving him a true sense of Financial Freedom and passive income.
Joe is the founder of The OC Investment Club - FIBI with almost 7000 members. He also loves to mountain bike and to play soccer as much as possible.