BAWB Regular Monthly Meeting
This will be a LIVE IN PERSON MEETING
6:30 Pm Networking Begins - So Come Early if you can
7:00 Pm the Formal Meeting starts
and ends by approx. 9:00 Pm
Don't Get Snake Bitten
The Importance of
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned Pro. If you're Buying or Selling
in CA and the SF Bay area you need to be aware of how a
Certified Professional Inspector
conducts a non invasive examination
of the Condition of your property or a Home.
typically focus on the TOP (5) Five important components of a house
but also include many other insights that can save you a lot of
Heartache and Headaches.
Join Us for this VERY Informative Meeting Discussion which will include:
* How to Avoid Unforeseen Problems
* What does ASHI stand for?
* What are the
many Different Types of Property Inspections
* How Do you Interpret these
* Different Types of Inspections for Residential Vs
Commercial Vs Mixed Use Properties
* What are the TOP 5 areas inspectors look at that
you must be aware of
* Foundations, Roofs, Siding, Windows, Heating, Cooling,
Electrical, Plumbing + PLUS
* Is Visual Alone - enough?
* What are some of the MAJOR
and often costly areas of a property
that Inspections shed light on
* What type
of Training and Technology are Property Inspectors using
* Mold, Radon, Water Quality,
Energy Audits- SHOULD you be Concerned?
* How SHOULD you read and interpret an
* How are costs for repairs or remedies established?
Don't Miss this Important Meeting that just might save you the cost
Thousands $$$ of dollars of unexpected and expensive remedies.
CRUSH IT with Real Estate in 2024
Learn The Secrets of Real Estate
An All Day Workshop
Coming Saturday 4-20-2024
Don't Wait -
PRE-Register Now for Early Bird Discounted Tuition
For more Details, or to Register go to the WORKSHOPS SECTION or CLICK